Here is my build so far. Stealing ideas from all sorts of folks here and on RCG.
1st thing I did was paint it. I couldnt resist!
Gorilla glue in the tail support. I moved mine forward a little so it als is the tube for the tail servo wires.
Improved the motor mount a little, thanks Scrape.
Strengthened the vert stab a little.
Ready to seal up. I think...
Sealed! Not too hard. I used thick CA and accelerator.
I went ahead and added 4mm hollow CF spars to the existing ones to just incase.
Cut some extra holes for wires and stuff.
Cutting the wings at the saddle area. Similar to Sander's build. I like this idea.
Mocked up. Thats enough for tonight. I hope to be maiden ready in a week or 2.