...And so begins my venture into wings... Blame Sentry! He kept pushing me towards a wing and finally convinced me to build one... lol So, here goes!
- 55" MS Composit Maxi Swift
- Suppo 2814-06 motor from Grayson Hobby
- 60 Amp Proton ESC (room to grow!)
- Turnigy 5A UBEC
- Hitec HS-82mg servos
- 5000mAh 3-cell LiPo
- Dragon Link for R/C control
- 2.4GHz 500mW video, either Lawmate or Immersion, I'm leaning towards the latter
- SC2000 PZ0420 600TVL Sony camera (love that thing!)
- Skylark OSD (Thanks Sentry!) Edit - Dragon OSD+ V2
As of right now, I've got the wing, motor, and ESC. The rest of the stuff is still in the mail, should be here soon! I'll update this thread once I have more parts and get more done! For now, here's a picture of the wing, I've simply joined the halves and glued on the winglets (which may get replaced eventually, they seems a bit flimsy to be honest).