Page 11 of 886 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: The TBS DISCOVERY PRO - brushless gimbal quadcopter

That looks good.A couple more questions I just thought of.Do you think the GP3 layer lens will fit on the gimbal and not cause any issues? I would also like to know what was mentioned above about adding the TBS ezosd if wanted. So will the core osd stil have the jumper to enable or disable the cores osd. Is the the video switch built into the core or something before the core video input that we can intercept? I would mostly only care if it showed up when on flight cam view anyways.

Thanks
    Now its time to sell my unfinished hex and decide whether to sell the wkm and put a v2 naza on it or run the wkm
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyincali View Post
    That looks good.A couple more questions I just thought of.Do you think the GP3 layer lens will fit on the gimbal and not cause any issues? I would also like to know what was mentioned above about adding the TBS ezosd if wanted. So will the core osd stil have the jumper to enable or disable the cores osd. Is the the video switch built into the core or something before the core video input that we can intercept? I would mostly only care if it showed up when on flight cam view anyways.

Thanks
    Now its time to sell my unfinished hex and decide whether to sell the wkm and put a v2 naza on it or run the wkm
    I am using GP3 + layer lens on my diy gimbal which has similar size - and it works fine there. Of course I don't use that Velcro strap, just the lens protection itself.

What's the price on this thing?

the layerlens should fit. you can disable the CORE in the CORE itself (it's a menu setting) so no soldering required. any other OSD would then be plugged either into the CAM port and the cam connected to the OSD. or into the vtx port and the vtx plugged into the osd. former gives you the osd only on the fpv cam, latter gives you the osd both on the gopro as well as the fpv cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    What's the price on this thing?
    price will be announced on preorder 1st of July

someone asked about max battery dimensions: 28x47x157mm

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    price will be announced on preorder 1st of July

someone asked about max battery dimensions: 28x47x157mm
    Thanks, the 12min flight time was that a fully loaded rigg ?

not sure what you mean the gimbal and gopro were certainly not removed for a endurance test of the gimbal quadcopter for gopro

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    not sure what you mean the gimbal and gopro were certainly not removed for a endurance test of the gimbal quadcopter for gopro
    hehe, i mean did you have fpv tx, antennas, and such ?
    Like what 99% of the users are going to add to it

The reason im asking is that discovery pro has almost double the flight time of qav540 (luckily for me i havent jumped the preorder bandwagon on that one yet)

the disco pro and disco dont differ much except for the 15% weight gain on the nose for the gimbal. so the flight time loss is in that area as well.

Navigator
    Nice, i noticed that the 12mins are on 4500mah battery, may i ask what battery it was?
    Tought it was a nano-tech at first, but according to your spec a 4500mah nano-tech would be 1-2mm to big in both width and height

Page 11 of 886 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast