+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator video out

Navigator

Dominator video out

I am trying to get vout from my Dominators while using the receiver module. But no luck so far.
    Is there something I am doing wrong ??

I have connected my dvr from the output of an external rx with luck, and connected the dominators to the external receiver and vin. So my cable is ok (original FS).
    But when I connect the dvr to the cable while using the rx module there does not seem to be any output.

It is by the way irritating that the minijack inputs does not have a common standard..

As far as I know, you can't use video out while also using the internal receiver. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

try the switch on the bottom of the goggles. In one position, the internal rx is disabled, and the a/v jack is your video input. In the other position, the internal rx is active and the a/v jack becomes your video output.

If that doesnt work, Greg from Fatshark may have other ideas for you to try.

Also, there was an issue with older dominator sets where the Fatshark a/v cable could be pushed in too far, resulting in a scrambled unusable signal. Try unplugging the cable and reinsert it just until you feel resistance - don't push it all the way in. On my goggles there was about 1/8" or 1mm or so of the plug that was still exposed.
    Last edited by aeryck; 8th January 2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure; than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by aeryck View Post
    try the switch on the bottom of the goggles. In one position, the internal rx is disabled, and the a/v jack is your video input. In the other position, the internal rx is active and the a/v jack becomes your video output.

If that doesnt work, Greg from Fatshark may have other ideas for you to try.

Also, there was an issue with older dominator sets where the Fatshark a/v cable could be pushed in too far, resulting in a scrambled unusable signal. Try unplugging the cable and reinsert it just until you feel resistance - don't push it all the way in. On my goggles there was about 1/8" or 1mm or so of the plug that was still exposed.
    Exactly what i thought. But I can not get this to work. I will check on another set of googles to be sure, but the problem is probably something I am overseeing. OR it could be the dvd.
    I guess I also could use the internal rx on one set of googles and the let a "copilot" see trough another set via cabel from the first ?

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar
    use the included AV cable to connect to the DVR. its the only way to ensure the pinout is correct.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

+ Reply to Thread